Less than a month away--it's about time I knew the PC's travel plans for me!
-I'm flying from Syracuse to Philadelphia Feb. 8th, late afternoon.
-Feb. 9th, we all get oriented and pumped with vaccinations. Awesome.
-Early early early morning Feb. 10th we head to JFK for a flight to Johannesburg, South Africa. 15-hour flight--I hope I sleep.
-Then, after a 5-hour layover and a 4-or-so-hour flight, we finally arrive in Uganda! It will be Feb. 11th.
What a day...oops, I mean days.
Departure is creeping up on me pretty fast. I am ready most of the time, but there are definitely moments when I'm in freak-out mode. In the meantime, I'm trying to visit family and friends as much as possible as well as loading-up my Kindle!
Right now it is snowing and blowing--I can't believe I'll be on the African equator in a few short weeks "enjoying" the hot and humid climate. Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment